Saturday 16 June 2012

My Top 5 Youtube Beauty Gurus

I love YouTube, and I love watching beauty videos on YouTube! I think it's pretty amazing that these few people from all over the world have created a community by sharing something they have a passion for. They upload videos of hair and makeup tutorials, product reviews, advice and how-to's as well as lots more. I may not have much money to spend on the beauty products mentioned in all the videos, but when I do want to buy something I think it's so useful that I can take recommendations from these people. I am subscribed to alot of beauty realated channels on YouTube, but these are the first 5 that come to mind as my favourites. (In no particular order because I love them all!)

1. Ingrid from missglamorazzi

Ingrid's so sweet and usually does very natural make up looks. Her videos are well paced and she's very easy to listen to. I love hearing what products she recommends and trust her opinions.




2. Allison from Amarixe

Allison has a great sense of humour and her eye makeup always looks flawless. The make-up looks in her tutorials look amazing, so inspire me to try some of them out. Allison also gives very thorough reviews of beauty products she had tried.




3. Fleur from Fleur De Force

Fleur's down-to-earth personality really comes across in her videos. You can tell that she has a passion for makeup and loves sharing her thoughts on products with her viewers. She's also from the UK and so I know that the products she talks about will be available here.



4. Megan from meganheartsmakeup

Megan has such a fun girly personality and I always look forward to watching her videos. I think Megan's a great role model for teenagers as she gives great advice and seems to come across as someone who simply enjoys life. Her fashion and beauty videos are great too!



 5. Tanya from pixi2woo

Tanya's a professional makeup artist. Most of the videos on her beauty channel are makeup tutorials, and quite often she will be doing a celebrity inspired look requested for by her viewers. She does a great job of these and they are very easy to follow.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a good post and I haven't checked some of these out so will have to go and have a look :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ingrid, Fleur & Allison! They look like such lovely girls :)

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I am going to have to try some of these out

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/
    @WhatKimiDidNext

    ReplyDelete