Thursday 12 July 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains

 Yesterday I brought this Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in the shade Honey. I'd wanted to get this for quite a while, since I saw beauty gurus in America raving about them. When I see something that alot of people are recommending I really want to have it myself and I know I would really want it until I had it. So I let myself get this yesterday as it's currently being sold for £5.99 in Superdrug as an introductory offer.


The packaging of these looks extremely similar to the Clinique Chubby Sticks. The end of the 'chubby crayon' style lip product has a retractable function so there is no need to sharpen it.



There are currently 7 shades available from Superdrug only in the UK. The shade Honey is most similar to my natural lip colour but it comes off a little more of a berry colour which is darker than I'd expected. Although I still love the colour and think I will get a lot of wear out of this. It has a glossy appearance on the lips which lasts a while but the colour stain stays on your lips even longer. It's not at all sticky or drying, in fact it feels very moisturising on the lips. There is also a subtle peppermint fragrance which I love and think that's the reason it has a slight cooling sensation when applied.



No comments:

Post a Comment