Sunday 10 June 2012

No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick

A few weeks ago I acquired this lipstick from my Mum. I'd been looking to get a myself a new lipstick for a while and was looking out for a colour which would look natural on me as I never usually where anything on my lips. I couldn't find a colour in the shops that I really liked, but whilst looking through my Mum's make-up I found that most of her lipsticks where the perfect colour I was looking for, and ended up keeping this one!


It's a No7 Lipstick from the Moisture Drench range in the shade Chic, number 60. The packaging of No7 lipsticks may appear fairly plain but in the light green and pink glitter shows up in the black plastic casing.


The colour is a nude toned pink which is close to my natural lip colour. It's one of those 'your lips but better' colours for me. It also contains SPF 15 and has a moisturising formula.



This is first lipstick I have owned and really used. I love the colour of this lipstick and it doesn't feel drying on my lips, although most of the time I apply my Burt's Bees Lip Balm before applying this. It currently available from Boots for £10.

No comments:

Post a Comment