Sunday 10 June 2012

Beauty Blog

For a few months now I've been writing on my blog beanyjane.blogspot.com where I have loved sharing my thoughts, things I love and what's been going on in my life. I've been writing about all sorts on there and lots of things I am interested in, but I realised there are so many things I am interested in that it would make more sense to separate them to each have a blog focused on that interest, so that it wasn't such a jumble. Hence my new beauty blog.

This is going to include anything beauty related, i.e. make up, skincare, haircare, nails etc. All of which I am very interested in. My interest of this is increased even more by my obsession of watching beauty gurus on youtube and reading beauty related blogs. I would like to do a similar thing but have very limited funds to buy new products so it is very rare that I get to try new things. Nevertheless, I can still blog about the products I do use and what I have thought of them. There are also fun tags that go around youtube which I thought could also be done on a blog. If you have any ideas of beauty related topics to write about please let me know. Hope you enjoy the posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment