Saturday 17 November 2012

Haul: Boots, Superdrug, Lush and The Body Shop

Last Saturday I went into town to get a few things that I've been wanting for a while now. Got some pretty good deals on what I brought too, so thought I'd share it all.


Simple Cleansing Wipes were on offer, 3 for £5 so i got some as I've heard they're good but never tried them before.


Got these two on offer for 2 for £5, so great deal when they're normally about £4.90 each! I use and repurchase the pink grapefruit daily scrub regularly, but wanted to try out the new moisturiser in the line too.


Not that you need to know this, but my feet got unusually dry skin recently so brought Soap & Glory's Heel Genius to see if it worked as I have previously enjoyed using their hand cream. Also heard that the St Ives scrubs are good so will try that one out too. It was half price too, so that's a bonus!


These are just the razors I use and repurchase every time I run out. Not much more to say about that purchase!


While on my spending spree I had to treat myself to some make-up. I've wanted to get the Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle since they came out in this country as it's the perfect everyday colour for me, but first tried out a slightly more daring colour being Candy Apple. I've heard the Sleek eye palettes are good, couldn't decide between 'au natural' and 'storm', but got this one. I brought all 3 of these on the 3 for 2 offer in Superdrug.


I wanted to try this to see if it worked as a spot treatment basically.




I find it so annoying when my lips get even a little dry. It is not a good look when I want to wear lipstick, so hopefully this will help. Also it smells/tastes like After Eights so I'll definitely look forward to using it.

That's everything! May end up doing a review for some of the products mentioned here after I have used them for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment